Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 5 September 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well last night I had a very early night and simply slept.
I woke this morning feeling ill and tired.
A combination of change of routine, earlier starts, stress and this sting in my hand pumping poison into my system, I think I have a sting on my face as well but no sting left in it, I had to get the sting out of my hand yesterday.
So anyway, I felt rubbish and didn't bother to have a shower before I went to do the papers.
I was fine doing the papers though.

I got home and had a high dose of 5HTP and a nice bath, and I am just sitting here listening to Classic FM, while the breakfast bar looks like a peanut butter on toast factory! :)

It is cloudy and drizzly and I need to relax today, easier said than done.

I agree with the comments on twitter this morning, the Sun, a rag newspaper that encourages men to degrade women and encourages women to degrade themselves, trying to whip up emotions from the sheeple by showing a picture of a little boy and naming him. The Sun are the last people to give a damn about human life, they degrade life and make it about sex and scandal, is that little boy going to grow up buying the sun and degrading women and encouraging women to have no self-respect?
Anyway.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.