Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Wednesday morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday I went to work, and worked hard.
When I got home I just did the usual programmes and things.

I was very tired, which is a pity because 'Night at the Museum 2' was on and I was too tired to watch much of it.
I went to bed early, slept soundly but dreamed that my landlady's whole family were here, having a party!

I woke up in good time, I still have this background migraine that I have had all week though.
But I ended up doing a letter, so I didn't get to the shop until 7am.
It is a bright morning with a full calm sea.

Normally I have therapy on Wednesdays and I wish I did today, but concerns over money and finding a new home mean I have cancelled therapy, isn't it time the church of england started paying up?

Anyway, I can't make the bed because the cat is installed, and he will swipe me and grab the duvet with his claws. He did that last night, he tried to take the duvet with him when I turfed him out.
I don't mind the cat sleeping on my bed but he does disrupt my sleep, which isn't good when I am very tired.

So I now have a free morning, I start work at 12.
I think I will rest with an ice bottle on my neck, the migraines stem from the upper spine injury.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.