Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning,

Well, I slept well despite having slept yesterday afternoon.
I dreamed a lot, sad dreams, and I woke to the sound of torrential rain, this was bad as I thought it was clear to do the round by bike.
I looked out the window and it was stormy over the sea, so I did the round by car, and annoyingly it didn't rain then.

I have up to three jobs to do today despite the rain, I have two all-weather jobs and one job  that is dependent on me getting the tool I ordered.

My shoulder is painful but at least I have had it checked, know what is wrong and what to do or not do.
I haven't yet collected the prescription for the strong painkillers but I can't take any until this evening anyway as I may need to drive.

I am considering doing bacon and eggs, maybe, and fresh coffee and juice. Sounds good?

My office is looking good, despite it being the corner of the breakfast bar.

Last night I was making good progress with my studies.
Unfortunately I don't think the bathroom's new privacy screening on the window is any good.

I will get on with paperwork and address changes and things today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.