Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 6 August 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday was a difficult day, I had to cancel therapy due to the other issues.
And other things were troubling me.
So I went and sat on the cliff top and had a cuppa and some divine cake and enjoyed the view.
The cake they have there, £1 per slice is too good to be on earth, I am gonna start importing that stuff.
It was a grey and rainy day and trying to get home in the traffic after work was a bit frustrating, the joys of owning a car! :)
btw, I am driving OK now, driving is like riding a bike, only a car is bigger and more dangerous!

Anyway, the evening was as normal, my programmes, a purry cat for company, studying.
I was very tired though so my little list of daily tasks didn't get far.
I went to bed early and dreamed about moving into a house full of people.

I woke and was wide awake and went to do the papers in a grey drizzly morning, the sea was rough and it was raining lightly.

I am here, wondering if I should have a day off and do some writing and necessary tasks. Every morning I wake up too tired for work at the moment, it is not surprising that the DWP and HMRC and all other people including my doctor! Didn't consider me fit for work, but I couldn't go on living in severe poverty on the barbaric ESA system, it was awful not being able to afford a haircut or shoes.

I need to get more work, the contact work is far too fickle, and one of my customers who can be a pain in the butt, has been having a go at everyone and yesterday it was my turn, so I quit doing his garden. I have had my fill of bad employers and I don't tolerate it any more. Tolerating bad employers is like staying in the church of england as they continued to abuse me emotionally, spiritually and sexually for years on end.

Anyway, with winter coming and  a degree to support, I need to arrange more work.

2 months until uni starts and I am doing my learning difficulties headstart, I have a textbook beside me and a study planner, I have a feeling that I can keep up with the mainstreamers when the time comes, my bigger worry is the diocese of winchester and their associates, they callously took my life from me before, and would have no conscience about doing the same again.

I am quite low, I think I need some 5HTP.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.