Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 14 August 2015

Friday evening

Good evening peeps.

Well today was the day, far too late, that Janner faced court for the first time.

And today I was again offered a flat, and this time the deposit and first rent were managable so I accepted.

Hopefully we do the paperwork and money on Monday and I will spend the week moving house slowly and easily, while still going to work and therapy and everything as normal.

The weather is still miserable, and all the poor holidaymakers are sitting in cars in car parks and watching the sea.

This morning I sat at the viewpoint and read my university text books, the views weren't much with the rain clouds low over the hills and valley and sea, and when I needed the loo, I drove down to the seafront for the loo, and then sat in my car and studied some more, surrounded by car loads of bored grockles.

Then I came home and did soup and toast for lunch before going to view the flat.
When the viewing was successful I drove carefully to my friend's house for a cuppa, she is pleased about the flat.
This weather is bad, I have seen two accidents, one today, two cars and one a few days ago, a car and a motorbike. Our roads are bad so I drive real careful.

When I got home I realised the soup for lunch was a mistake, I am allergic to powdered milk, and some packet soups have powdered milk in, so I was in pain, I scooted up to the chemist on the hill and got some IBS tabs, and I am making a rapid recovery as I watch my programmes.
I am sure you didn't want to know that! :)

I am trying to relax and not keep trying to run through the logistics of the house move, but it is hard not to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.