Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 13 August 2015

Thursday evening

Good evening,

Sorry for the lack of blog, I guess I have been preoccupied and have had a migraine.
I may or may not be able to recall the last few days but I will write about today, not that anything interesting happened.

Last night the migraine made me feel sick until I remembered I could take two yellow tablets together and I did, I slept and there was no more pain.
I slept through the night and had no dreams that I recall.

I went to do the papers this morning and was relieved to hear that today was probably the last day of holiday cover, it has been a strain on me and the car.
So hopefully back to normal tomorrow, only it is the heavy local papers tomorrow, so I think I will use the car for my round for two more days, rather than jumping back into biking round with the heavy papers.

When I had done the papers, I was due to go and help this family with their new home, but I got a message that it looks like the baby is on it's way so not to come, she has been having pains, and with the baby due on Sunday, they were heading for the hospital this morning. No more news yet.
So that was that work cancelled, and with heavy rain and thunder, no outside work could be done, so I drove to the next town because I had a strange feeling. And when I got there, there was a studio flat, so I enquired as to if it was available still, and I have an appointment to view tomorrow afternoon.

Then I have been working quietly on stuff for therapy, and also I cooked garlic and herb chicken and rice and have been reading 'The Green Mile' and listening to music on headphones, apart from when the Simpsons and Hollyoaks were on.

Yesterday I was working to get my garden clearance work under control before the bad weather, which started today. We have had rain and thunderstorms and tomorrow isn't looking good either.
I went out on my bike earlier and although the rain had stopped, it was horribly muggy, humid and biking along the bay in it wasn't much fun.
The sea has been rough with big waves all day though and I like that kind of sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.