Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday morning

Good morning,

Please excuse the lack of blog.

I can't even remember Friday evening,
and not because I was drunk!
Well actually I remember my landlady suddenly deciding she was going to move a whole family in here in three weeks time.
She is a fruit loop, she expects me to find a home in three weeks when the notice period is a month and she wants to move a friend's family in here!
Well, she has left me running here house singlehanded and looking after her cat, so what did I expect?

So anyway, I had to start trying to find a flat, I can't really afford it but low rent shared accommodation is too unsettled.

So that spoiled my weekend.
I watched 'Mean Girls' until I fell asleep.

Yesterday morning I did the heavy papers and then the Postman arrived with loads of parcels, mainly my textbooks, but also some parcels for my landlady, which she expects us to be here and sign for!

I think a flat is a big financial commitment, but it was on the cards anyway. A flat is a smaller area to look after and I will not be clearing up after other people, it will mean I can concentrate on my work and study.
However, I don't think I can afford the deposit and first month's rent on the flat I viewed yesterday.

Anyway, yesterday I got my text books and student diary and planner. So I started some reading.

And then I viewed this flat, it is a few minutes from here, unfurnished, sea views, well we all have sea views here, I can see ships floating past the bathroom window in this house.
The flat would be fine if I could budget it, but I don't think I can, what a shame, I have to let them know by Monday evening.

So, I got my hair cut after viewing the flat, just a trim.
Then I got into a swimsuit and beach clothes and biked down to the beach, it was a warm afternoon and the beach was busy, I dived in and had a swim.

When I got home I washed the beach things and put 'Mean Girls 2' on because I have never watched it before.
It was a bit different, no Lindsey Lohan or Janis Ian or Samantha Ronson, More of a spin-off. Still based at North Shore and using expressions like 'Plastics' and 'Mean girls' but a totally different set-up.
I really liked Jo, her character is very much my kind of girl! (and those of you who still think I am gay, shut up!), it's a pity Jo changed a bit due to her war with the plastics, and that is similar to the original when Cady changed because of the plastics.

Anyway, Mean girls 2 is a bit like Kickass2, seemingly has to be very dramatic, very cruel, in order to keep attentions, but it is good in it's own way, just very little similarity to Mean Girls.

I was very tired last night so I fell into bed at 8.30, the cat couldn't be bothered to get lost so he stayed on the end of the bed, purring thoughtfully to himself as I fell into deep empty sleep.
The cat decided to go for breakfast at 4am this morning but I didn't join him, I slept again and dozed when the alarm went off as Sunday is a later start.

I got to the shop and for once I was the last in for the rounds, I got my wages and drifted round the easy Sunday round.

Now I am just drifting and watching Mean Girls2 again.
The sun is shining and there are car boot sales today.

The Open Air play is not until Friday, so it won't clash with 'Humans'.

Ah, yesterday the cat ran in front of my bike when I got home, same leg again, very bruised and scratched now! That and a burn on my hand from the grill makes me feel all wounded and mournful :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.