Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well I am tired, life just seems full of exhaustion these days.

I did all the cleaning and housework this morning.
Then I was going to swim but the beach was crowded and the tide was far out, so I biked up and down and came home and showered and went to look at a new job contract, helping to prepare a house for a family who are in a bit of a pickle and preparing to move house in a hurry when they are also expecting a new baby, how stressful for them, it reminds me of my own childhood.
So I will be working with them for a few hours a day for the next week, it is in the next town, so lets hope the car behaves.

Then I went to look at the old heritage site where my working life re-started earlier this year, I think they need the offer of a day or so of work from me, volunteer of course.
Then I went to the welfare, they seemed in the mood to make a fuss of me, and I had a meal with them.
They gave me teabags and sugar and milk, which is helpful as non-payment of work invoices when my rent is due has left me short of money.

I think the hot heatwave ends now with rain coming in tomorrow, the temperatures will still be up, but summer crowded beach time is over for now. So it's a pity I didn't get a swim today.

I feel so tired and so hopeless, probably because I have two weeks to find a flat, and I am low on money and reliant on an old and rather cranky car.

At least my room is clean and my textbooks are stacked in an every-increasing tower and my meds are neatly divided out for the week.

The cat is asleep on my bed, he don't care, but I will miss him when I go.

Tommorow I have double paper round, then this new work, then some garden clearance if I have the energy or the weather allows, if not then that garden will go to Thursday.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.