Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 24 August 2015

Monday morning

Good morning,

Well I slept OK, had sad and bad dreams, and woke to a rainy morning, so I had some tea and went to do my round by car, I finished the round surprisingly quickly and checked for post at the old house and collected a parcel from the Royal Mail depot - the privacy screening for the bathroom window.

I came home and made the bed and made breakfast and got on with paperwork, while watching a massive thunderstorm breaking outside, it is raining heavily.

Today I will collect prescriptions and give the doctor surgery my new address and make a doctor appointment because of my shoulder.
Then I will go to the dentist! :(
I may or may not get any work done today, the weather won't allow any gardening.

I just need to have a shower in a minute.
The thing is with the flat, although it needs a lot of work to turn it into a place to call home, I am not cleaning and looking after a whole house and a cat any more and time seems to stretch out forever now,
I guess when University starts then all free time will be utilized!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.