Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 3 August 2015

Monday morning

Good morning peeps.

Well last night 'Humans' came to a fascinating and splintered conclusion, thankfully not too violent this time, and that is it until the next series.
This was yesterday's episode:
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2015/aug/02/humans-recap-season-one-episode-eight-the-big-finale

Humans is on really late for me, it starts at 9pm and finishes at 10, when I normally have my television off by 8.30pm, and when I have been watching Humans and drinking tea in the advert breaks when I shouldn't be drinking tea that late, I end up not going to bed on time and sometimes watching humans repeated on +1 which is not good either, so it was 11pm and later before I was in bed and today is not a normal day so that was silly of me, I also have a theory that watching something like humans last thing at night triggers nightmares and vivid dreams.

The first dream that I recall was a nightmare, I dreamed I was very high up on a tall building, sitting on some sort of lift thing, you know the ones they clean windows with on skyscrapers? anyway, I was on this lift thing with a few other people, and instead of window cleaning we were being given a kind of tourist tour, very exclusive, but two of the people were drunk and fooling around, and they bumped me and I ended up plummeting off this skyscraper towards the ground, trying to tell myself there was nothing I could do but close my eyes and hope it was quick.
I do not remember hitting the ground in the dream, I remember waking up parylysed in the dream.
I still have no idea why I get these very clear and detailed dreams but someone once told me to write a book about them.

Anyway, I woke up feeling very hot and sick despite the windows being open, so I took my top off, drank some squash and slept again.
I usually need something to drink at night so I have a jug of squash nicely out of reach of my habit of flailing and lashing out in my sleep.

Anyway, I slept again and dreamed about the church of england, mainly in the dreams I was homeless and they were trying to take over and forcibly build me a home while I protested that it was not what I wanted.

Anyway, I woke feeling ill in good time to go and deliver the papers.
It is a grey start to the day after all the bright weather and I am hoping it will clear so that I can have a nice day out with my adoptive mother.
I think we will stay well away from the cliff edges after that awful dream.
I am nervous to even go and collect the adoptive because I have never driven down there or parked there. Nor have I driven the route I intend us to take for the day out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.