Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 15 August 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well I didn't take any meds last night but I slept like I was dead and woke up late this morning 7am!
At least my holiday cover of the other paper round is finished so it didn't matter, but my neighbour said with a grin 'Overslept did you?' when I tapped on his door to hand him his papers.
And this time I had to admit I did. Last time I was late was when the bike was in difficulties.

I woke up feeling like I had been drugged, I still feel a bit strange (no comments from you orrible lot!)
I didn't take any codeine or 5HTP or anything last night but it feels like I did. I did go out for a drive last night, to get a few bits from the supermarket and see what my night driving was like, but that shouldn't have affected me.

Anyway, it is a mild and sunny day here, and my plans are a swim in the sea shortly and then a trip to the second-hand furniture warehouse about 8 miles away, to see if I can see anything.
My friend has offered me a mattress and I have my own armchair and chest of drawers but apart from that I don't own any furniture.
The flat I am moving to has 'white goods' and a breakfast bar with two stools, and it is carpeted. I don't need much, a desk and chair and a book case, and eventually a bed and some little tables or cabinets.
I think a sofa bed would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.