Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wednesday afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well this morning I hurried off to the bike shop in the next town, got a bacon roll on the way to work, the weather was so humid under the low clouds that I was sweating before I got to work, how unladylike :)
Work went quickly and at the end it was raining as I went to collect the blue bike.

The blue bike had been properly fixed this time, the new innertube was faulty, hence the flat tyre, and they replaced it for free, along with a new tyre, also free, and they have replaced the gears, and adjusted the brakes so my paper round customers do not get a rude awakening of the blue bike screeching at them!
They were very good about costs too, on account of the faulty innertube disrupting my work, the bike shop know about me and the blue bike, that it is a unique assistance bike.
I will need the blue bike all my life, but it is probably as old as me.
as my long term readers will remember, I couldn't ride any of the replacement bikes last year.

So home by early afternoon with a happy bike, I hadn't had lunch by 2pm, or 4pm, still don't want to eat, hadn't had a shower, I have no idea what is wrong with me, sleep, food or showers, all the normal routines, gone to pot.

Anyway, I biked down to the paper shop and told them I would be in in the morning, 6.30am.
Then I biked up and down the front, the weather remains humid with low cloud, and the Great Hill was glooming under the cloud.

I have been watching 'My Fair lady' which is another old favourite, and the cat has been keeping me company, very cheerfully.
I have had some pizza.

I got an email offering me contract work every weekend until September, gah! :) That is the contract work I have been doing sometimes as blogged previously, they want me every weekend, just when I have promised Saturday morning to the customer who I let down last Saturday due to the garden clearance job!

Tomorrow I have physio at 10am and then garden clearance work in the village.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.