Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening,

Well as I said, physio was good this morning.
Then I was resting as I was exhausted.
Then I went to catch the blue bike, which was skittering nortily round the bike shop.
That bike is one expensive little sausage.
You know how some people rescue dogs and have to pay vet bills?
Well, at least the blue bike is back on the road.
It is my life and my lifeline, and eventually it will need more work done on it, they are honest about that, they are a good honest bike shop, that is why I trek for miles to get to them.
The blue bike is irreplacable, I have not found another bike I can ride easily.

I biked home in the sunshine and increasing wind, it was a nice ride, about 4 or 5 miles.
The wind has become strong, and massive waves were smashing against the shore.

Tomorrow my working week begins, including paper round, and it will be another hard work week.
I wonder, I seem to be getting in a pattern of having my weekend on Monday and Tuesday and then working the rest of the week.

The cat doesn't like the wind, so he has borrowed my bed instead of his garage seat, and he is purring away.
The physio has given me a theraband to play with, they make great catapaults I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.