Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 2 July 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday was a hot day, I am sure you all know that. The daily express headlines are the usual drama queen rubbish about the weather, what is it with them, do they have a reporter who is just mental about the weather?

Anyway, I was still not well yesterday, getting better but not well, and with the heat so intense, I wasn't going to work.

So I stayed at home and got on with paperwork and music.

I went to the beach twice to play in the water, the waves were big and good to jump, but I used up too much energy.

I watched my programmes in the evening, and was so tired that I went to bed at about 8.30.
I woke at 11pm, needed the loo, then I had a massive allergic thing, I couldn't stop coughing, it wasn't chest infection it was an asthma allergy cough, I had this on Monday although not as bad.
This time it was really bad, I took inhalers and antihistamines and closed the window but I couldn't work out what I had reacted to, as everything was as normal in my room. I was coughing in my sleep.

But I woke this morning feeling quite comfy despite being raw from coughing, I was actually feeling a bit better at last.

I went out delivering papers, it is a grey overcast day, with mist and low cloud over the hills and sea, and thunderstorms expected, which isn't ideal as I am hoping to get on with some work and can't do that until later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.