Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 20 July 2015

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well I was concerned both by a migraine and by the weather earlier, I didn't go to work, after doing various study and paperwork, I crept into bed with an ice bottle for my neck and shoulder.
The cat heartily agreed with this decision and purred noisily about it as he curled up next to me.

I slept for several hours, dreamed a lot and couldn't wake when the phone rang.

When I woke, the phone had just stopped ringing again and it was nearly 5pm.

It was my friend ringing, to ask if I felt well enough to collect the car.
And to be honest, I did.

I had slept with the ice bottle on my shoulder, and there was a little frozen patch in my shoulder but almost no pain.

My friend and two of her family came to get me in their car, and we drove to collect my car, the car was about 8 miles away, and it was raining, which made me nervous.
Going to collect your first car after 5 years and so long in the darkness is worse than dentist and interview together.

We got there and sorted out the remaining paperwork and paid the balance and I put P-plates on the car, then I had to sit in, get used to the controls before rolling the car slowly down the drive onto the close.
I got in a muddle with the windscreen wipers and clearing the windows of mist at first but then I was OK.
My friend sat in the car with me and her two family members drove her car behind us and so I drove the car home.

Despite the rain, we had an uneventful journey, I am not used to the car, obviously so occasionally using too much gas to pull away but we drove safely and peacefully home, and I reversed the car into the driveway.

The car is sitting in the driveway and I am struggling to concentrate on Hollyoaks, we got back just after it started, so I tried to watch it, tried to watch the preview and am trying to watch today's repeat.
But my mind wanders busily off, and I keep putting Ed Sheeran's 'Thinking out Loud' on Youtube and making tea.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU92Hc49YiQ

The sea is roaring in the soft rain, and seeing as I can't focus, I will walk down to the sea later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.