Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 31 July 2015

Friday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well last night I watched my favourite 'Coast' for once in a long while, and then watched another sea-based programme, full of whales and gannets and fish.

Then I went to bed tired at 10pm and slept reasonably well, the newly washed linen was really quite comfortable and nice.
I woke this morning from vague dreams, I was quite comfy but I got up, did the cups of tea, checked everything online and then headed out to do the papers.

It was the heavy local papers day, so the round was heavy but I wandered through it without really noticing, and stopped to get my local paper on the way back down.
I nearly came off my bike and bruised and scratched my leg quite badly.

When I got home I didn't have much time to do things, just grabbed breakfast, read the local paper and had a quick shower before my friend collected me for work.

I worked hard this morning, laying bark chippings on a garden that I have worked hard to clear, and the weather is very warm today, so as I am recovering from a relapse (the extreme tiredness I keep grumbling to you about), I only worked the morning, and cheerfully messaged everyone to tell them I was barking! :)
The relapses are so rare that I forget that is what they are.

I am really pleased with the barking and how that garden is turning out, it is nearly under control and will be easy to look after next year.

I am home for lunch, although I just seem to be drinking tea, I am waiting for the post man who seems to be late, as I will have to sign for stuff.
Then I have to drop my self-employed accounts at the council office and post a letter to America.

Then I guess it is the weekend, I am actually having the weekend off due to no contract work this weekend and my disabled client doesn't need help this weekend. So seeing as the house is spotless - even the dishwasher is washed! I will actually have a weekend off, beach time, movies and BBQs?
I have a haircut booked for tomorrow afternoon, and I think I am supposed to be going to an open air play on Sunday? If it clashes with 'Humans' then count me out, call me an ignorant boor if you will, but a trashy sci-fi drama series wins over a sophisticated Shakespeare open air play! :) Well it is the last in this series of 'Humans'.

And of course Sunday also brings car boot sales and our next effort to get the car running again.

The weather is glorious and I am very happy to actually have a weekend off for once!

I have been chatting with other new students online, modern technology means I can simply meet fellow students without even meeting them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.