Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning peeps,

I slept through the night and woke up feeling tired after having dreams I can't remember.
I got up and had a cuppa before going to deliver the papers.

I found the papers easier to deliver after the hard work of the week, but having a chest infection and the high pollen count made breathing harder.

The bay was calm in the early morning sun, and a few yachts were moored. I thought it must be nice to have breakfast out there on a boat, I remember things like that from when I used to sail.

I have physiotherapy and then work, and I have to bike to all of that.

I need to arrange an assessment of a new garden that has been offered. It is a big garden apparently, on the high cliffs, hm, that'll be fun, I wonder if it is near my paramedic friend's garden, I would like to say hi to him but I never go up onto the cliff.

I have a bit of time now to shower and to get breakfast and try to sort my working week out as there are a few uncertainties.

The sun is shining and it will be a hot day for cycling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.