Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well this is a right old mess isn't it?

Yesterday I worked hard in the hot sun, doing garden clearance and was happy with that, enjoyed a chat with my friend as she gave me a lift home.
Got home, saw more distressing rubbish on the internet and I forgot Hollyoaks and supper and just sat there numb for three hours.
None of what I needed to do got done, and by the time I realised I had to eat or my blood sugar would be drastic, I was in my housemate's way as she gets a late supper and I get an early one and we normally plod happily along with our routines not clashing.
But when people blog or broadcast or print rubbish about my case, and I collapse, my supper and washing up get left until it gets in the way.

Anyway, in the end I was able to talk to someone until I felt a bit better, and then I went to bed, having not even done my physio exercises because I couldn't.
I slept very badly and was woken by the stupid cat at 5am, not at all amused.

I got to the shop early for my papers and they hadn't marked my round yet, because I am somewhere in the middle, not first or last, usually, so I was early.
I walked over to the sea wall while I waited, the sea was waving gently at the golden sand and the sun was shining dreamily.
The papers got done, and I came home and the cat was sick all over the kitchen floor.
Stupid cat.
There was a dying bee crawling along near the cat sick and I wondered if it had stung the cat and made it sick, but then I noticed what looked like a sting in my arm, which may have been a bee sting and I had never even noticed, but the cat had been sick of a huge hairball, and he could have been kind enough to do so outside. Stupid cat.
Anyway, so the kitchen is now mopped.

I was due to do a lot of paperwork this morning, but I have not felt good, so not much has been done.
I have sent a message asking to postpone this afternoon's work until later in the week, and am awaiting a reply, it is not ideal as it messes up my client's plans and it also means I am stacking work up towards when I go away, which is not ideal either, and my rent is due and as I still live hand to mouth, I needed the money today.

Anyway.
If I can cancel today's work, I have studying to do, plenty of it, and I would rather stay home and study.

My new gum shield arrived today, I had to buy it as NHS dental help is nearly non-existant here at the moment, so it is not made from a plasticine mould, so it won't fit snugly like the NHS ones do, but hopefully it will stop the now severe teeth grinding and clenching which is making me more ill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.