Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Tuesday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

One of my regular readers, totally anonymous, keeps looking to see if I have updated the blog.
Haha, stop being impatient. Do you still have that tea cosy? Those cups of tea we used to share! :)

Well peeps, if I start from last night, update today and see if I recall doing anything else this week, that should do.

Well I knocked myself out with 5HTP for the night, and the weather was wild with rain and wind, so the cat slept quietly in my armchair, with just the occasional whirring noise as he scratched his ear. Cats are OCD, they can be fast asleep and suddenly realise that something needs washing or scratching.

I woke up groggy from the 5HTP, and the cat woke up all purry.

The weather was wild, but the rain kindly eased off as I delivered the papers, so I wasn't soaked but I was nearly blown off my bike when I went down to deliver the papers on the seafront.

The round took longer in the bad weather, but that was OK, then I dragged the blue bike, kicking and squealing, to the bike shop, while I went to a meeting, which was cancelled.

The bike has new brake blocks and I have been just going round doing odds and ends of necessary stuff that never gets done on work days. As I have a day off, a rare day off, to get everything else done! :)

I am sitting here, a bit cold from being out in the wind, I have had a quick lunch and I think a nice warm shower may be next. The tv signal is bad because of the weather.
I have a few more tasks including collecting the little filing cabinet I bought last week, and writing a letter, and of course I must get my music done.

On Sunday I went and helped out at a festival, got on well, worked hard, finished at 7.30 with a long journey home. I got paid, and also offered a working holiday a long way from home, scary, exciting and very much gonna happen!

So I woke on Monday, aching all over, and managed a good day's work before the bad weather set in.
And here I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.