Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening,

What a busy day.

This morning when I got back from delivering papers and directing lost grockles - Grockles shouldn't be allowed out before 7.30 anyway -  I put the washing on as I showered, then put the dishwasher on when the washing was on the line.
Then I went to physio.
I think there is an improvement in my non-working muscles, and the physio said I am fit and strong apart from the dysfunctions, that was so awesome to hear!
I am not completely fit and strong, my lungs are useless, but I am working out working round my disabilities.

Anyway, I came out of physio, and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my friend's dogs tied up outside, so I sat with the dogs until my friend and his carer came out, and so they were surprised, like I was when I saw the dogs.
My friend lives about 8 miles away, but he was in for another clinic.

Anyway, after a chat with them, I biked to work. My hard work shift, I was a bit worried that the chest infection and sore throat would slow me down but they didn't.

I worked peacefully and then biked back through the beautiful countryside under a sunny sky, I stopped at a garden centre to get some shears for one of my customers, and then stopped at my friend's house on the way, I just needed to make some arrangements with her, but she invited me in for a cuppa and a chat, and then she put me and my bike in the car and gave us a lift home.
Saved from trekking up the hills! :)

At home, I grilled some meat and watched my programmes, already very tired but my day hadn't ended, bin night is housework night, so I did the hoovering, mopping, cleaning and bins, then I tested the new shears on our hedges and trees, they work well and I get paid to garden here, so it was all good, and the neighbour came to chat, I know him because he has the last paper on my paper round, he lives next door and has a beautiful garden.

I am roaring tired now, so tired I will sink through the bed and float off.
I am also suffering headache and sore throat and chest infection, the price of that hard working holiday.
The physio this morning showed me exercises to help straighten my twisted legs a bit and also exercises to loosen the trapezium muscles that cause so much pain. I must now go and practice these, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.