Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunday morning

Good morning,

Well, thank you for the new interest in the blogs, the stats are good.

Last night I felt OK about staying up to watch Kickass and do paperwork.
I had to work out my gross income and expenses since I became self-employed.

Then I got into my nice comfy bed with it's clean linens and I slept a reasonably peaceful night, I woke a few times with crazy dreams but not nightmares and I woke feeling not too bad this morning.

The day started cloudy, and the sea was messy, while a cloud of what looked like pollution, hung over the Great Hill.
I got the papers out, the Sunday round isn't too bad.

I got my paper round wages, so I went to the shop on the way home and got some food and things, I got bacon and eggs because I have been missing my weekend bacon and eggs recently.

So I did bacon and eggs for me, and the cat got a handful of Dreamies, because he likes them. He is lazing on the patio now the sun is out.
I have also prepared the potatos for lunch, peeled, and soaked in garlic and herbs and boiling water.
When I get home from work I will put them in the microwave and then drain them and put them in the oven.

I have plenty of time for a shower before going to work for an hour or two, and then I think I will have  a quiet day here, doing some studying, I am feeling a lot  better but not really up to hog roasts or welfare meals. I need quiet time.

The headlines in the papers this morning were to do with the massacre in Tunisia, especially about a 16 year old British lad who's family was gunned down and he was injured but he went to help other survivors. Wow! I guess he was celebrating the end of school and enjoying a holiday after his exams, what an awful thing to happen to his holiday! :(

I wanna abseil off the Shard, anyone else want to? :) I could earn some cash by cleaning the windows on the way.
Hm, no more bonbons.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.