Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 28 June 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well I did the papers this morning, came home and started feeling ill again.
I went out to work.
I felt tired and ill but I managed a few hours work, including fixing the faulty mower where I was working.
This was with my new gardens.

I have simply been at home ill today.
I slept but I dreamed a lot. Some upsetting dreams.

Now I am awake, still ill.
I am gonna write a letter to a friend.

The weather has remained grey and cloudy, but it is due to be scorching sunshine for a few days, not ideal for my work.

I must get my working week in order.

I am so ill but I am not programmed to sleep or rest during the day and I am hating having to do that.

Humans is on later on 4, did anyone else see the trailers for it and think 'That looks interesting'?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.