Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well this morning, I got my round done quickly but made an error and had to put it right, Sunday route is different from weekdays,
then, after trying to get too much done, I headed out, went to a car boot sale briefly and then headed to the quay.
It was so hot, and I got so thirsty, but I got there, and the boat was being worked on, and so I made us sandwiches on the boat and it was all very nice, and then I headed off again, and tried to slow down and just enjoy being out and about on such a lovely day.
However, when I was on the bus, trying to decide if I would go to the other car boot sale before going to welfare, I started feeling ill and very tired, almost falling asleep on the bus, which was very strange.

So I came home, downed painkillers, never had a cool shower because I just ended up reading a book. And then I felt better, I think I got too hot, it was warm enough to swim in the sea, but I was too tired, I did go and bike along the front and watch other people swimming and sunbathing this evening.

I fed the cat some treats and frontlined him as he ate them, he immediately looked astounded and as if the world had ended and sat by the door sulking and looking so annoyed but still surprised.
Then he forgot and went to sleep on my bed, and later he clawed my leg in revenge.

I have done a decent bit of piano practice, for a change.

I also cooked special potatoes before the potatoes became useless.

Anyway, I think I will have an early night as I am shattered.

The previous post is a new interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.