Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 27 June 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well I dozed off again last night, and woke a few hours later, boiling hot after being too cold, and having had nightmares again, the death, ghosts and monsters type.

I did everything I could to cool down and stop the flashbacks and then I slept again.

I woke this morning feeling tired and ill, but awake enough to get up, have a cuppa and go to deliver the concrete slab Saturday papers.
I have just got back from that.

The weather is warm and sunny with a fairly calm sea but enough breeze for the regatta.
I could have been out on a boat today if I had accepted an offer, but no way while I am ill, have you ever been on a boat when you are ill? It is awful.

I have gardens to assess and I would have gone to a summer show but I am so tired.

I will assess gardens, rest, and watch boats later.

The news headlines are of a gunman killing a load of people on a beach and laughing. How awful.
And the news that Janner is to face prosecution. Many years too late and at the cost of a few lives. I am proud of the survivors who have fought for this. Well done.

My Mum fought for Janner to face justice, Decades ago, and Vaz and the police and others blocked her efforts and made our lives hell. There was a whitewash by Chief Inspector Foster, which my Mum had really hoped would come to something. It must have been awful for her.
I know how she felt now, because I have the Diocese of Winchester.

Last night I was feeling so ill that I texted my adoptive mum and asked for chikky soop, she said they were at Glastonbury so I said some magical tobacco would do just as well :)

Sunshine and Saturdays and beaches to you all.
There is no bacon and eggs today, I must remember how to go shopping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.