Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 22 June 2015

Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Home, sweet home! :) Back to putting the bins out, changing light bulbs, waking the cat up and telling him to eat, and clearing up after my scatty housemate.

Well, I worked hard on my working break, and ended up with a massive migraine and a chest infection. It seems I can't win.

Music exam over, I am going to skip a level and go to the next level from that in the Autumn.

I am still recovering from my working holiday, but also getting back into my routine, the migraine means I didn't stay away and travel for a few more days as planned, so I return to paper deliveries in the morning, then physiotherapy, then I have a work shift after that, and the contract work is likely to be on for the weekend, so I am just doing my ledger and work plan for the week.

I have unpacked, done all the holiday washing (all my clothes!) I have got a bit of shopping, I have got back to my prep courses and other paperwork, I have changed lighbulbs and cleaned surfaces and toilets and emptied bins. My poor old cat is so sleepy and old all of a sudden, that I have to wake him up and get him to eat his food. It is not long since he used to wake us up by begging for food, but now he is tired and looks all bedraggled and can hardly jump or climb any more, he has gone downhill fast, he is 14 or 15 years old.

Back to the hamster wheel.
The sun is shining and the sea is blue and green and I am tired but glad to be home. Glad the church didn't take my home away while I was away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.