Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 5 June 2015

Friday morning

Good morning,

Yesterday was manic!

I thought I had  a quiet day and a few hours work. But HMRC was being awkward and then I ended up with the phone ringing and emails all day, I got very stressed, moved my few hours work to today, went for an interview and was offered work by an overwhelmed business but it was not suitable, so they put me on their 'reserve list' for when they are really stuck.

By the evening, thing stopped being quite so mad and I had had to go to the post office near where I used to live, due to the local one being closed for refurbishment, and so I had a bike ride along the cliffs in the glorious sunshine and came home to watch television and I ended up by doing masses of paperwork and possession sorting so that the new filing cabinet is being used and there is nothing to fall off my wardrobe and startle me or my housemate or the cat any more.

I was utterly shattered and fell into bed and slept. No memorable dreams but I woke up early and too warm from putting my gown on when I had been too cold during the night.
Being up early on a friday is no bad thing as I have a heavy round with all the local papers to deliver with the morning papers.

Then I have physiotherapy at 10am at the clinic in the next town. Argh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.