Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 26 June 2015

Friday evening

Good evening,

This horrible virus tiredness, it is so much worse than the rather nice tiredness that comes from working hard, and I would rather be out working than on an enforced rest at home, but I think it is a good thing that today's work was cancelled, I feel awful.

I was Ok to wake early and get the papers out, and my throat is less raw as I have been using saline, but as the day has gone on I have got more tired and ill, I have been doing paperwork, and I did sleep for an hour earlier, but I don't feel better.

I have also been reading a book called 'When Daddy comes Home'.By Toni Maguire, it reminded me horribly of what the Church of England have done to me, and it caused mild flashbacks, but it brought healing and comfort as well, because sometimes hearing other survivors' stories of the way they are treated for being abused reminds me I am not alone, and all the denials from the Church of England doesn't change a thing.

The cat has spent the afternoon contemplatively trying out dozens of sitting and sprawling positions on the patio, he even tried my knees when I sat on the step, it is rare to see him not washing or sleeping, just trying out different ways of sitting and sprawling.

I appear to have freaked the Church of England, presumably because I told them there was an interview on my blog. They appear to have had to pay a lot to prevent me being interviewed or heard. At least I know how to freak them.

I had a brief bike ride along the bay, and it clouded over on the hills and a few raindrops fell, so I bought some milk and came home, just watching the usual programmes now, feeling absolutely blergh.
I have work tomorrow.

Jersey have the Island Games, and I don't mean the games in the States Chamber on Tuesday, those go on week after week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.