Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 30 May 2015

Saturday Night

Good evening,

Please excuse the lack of blog.
I have been rather busy. As well as having a minor collapse due to traumatic stress on Tuesday.

Well I collapsed on Tuesday night, managed with great cost and difficulty to pull myself back together by Wednesday lunchtime, and gradually back to normal, with a bit of help from the people around me, and one norty little cat.

I seem to be working every day now, and when the weather isn't stormy, I have been biking to some of my work.
I have had two cafe meals this week, I was taken out to lunch on Thursday, and I had a beach cafe breakfast one nice sunny morning, it all helps to make me feel better.

I may as well not recount the whole week as it has not been fascinating.

Contract work has started later this week, so I have been able to do the heavy papers and get sorted and ready for work with plenty of time.
Yesterday's storms meant I couldn't bike to work, but today I did, and it was so quick to bike that I was there early, and so I was put to work while I waited for my team mate, and I grew increasingly puzzled when he didn't turn up, then I was told his car had broken down, so I was sent a new team mate and we got on fine.

I biked home and did lunch, and my landlady and her partner came round to see if anything needed doing. They have a lady garden who looks after our rather nice gardens, but she comes fortnightly and currently has too much work, so some of that work is now delegated to me, as official self-employed work, so again, more work!

Anyway, I biked down to the sea and wandered about for a while, and came home and cooked chops and wedges.
Then I have been watching television, doing my music and washed some work clothes, I still don't have enough clothes, so I have to wash them because I work hard and it is summer, not that I have a real sweat problem or anything! :) I just like to get to each new shift wearing clean clothes, as tidy as possible even though my clothes are not that smart or new.

Tomorrow my paper round starts later due to the shop opening late, and then I have an interview for some more work at 10am, on a Sunday!
Then I have a shift in the afternoon/evening, working on a Sunday!
Hey, I can still fit one car boot sale in tomorrow!

And I have peeled and prepared the potatos and vegetables for tomorrow's roast.

I managed to find a little filing cabinet today, and get my bike booked in for those damn new brake blocks! Honest Al is such a loser, he was too busy breaking someone else's bike to fix mine, so I am dropping it off in the next town when I go for a meeting on Tuesday.

So there you are, I just work, eat, do music, and tell the cat off when he bites me for trying to straighten his blanket for him.

It has been changeable weather, very windy and sometimes rainy, sometimes hot and sunny.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.