Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 18 April 2015

Saturday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I haven't blogged since yesterday morning.

Yesterday I put my sun  lotion on, and went to work with a teeshirt and no jumper, and it rained, haha.

It didn't rain much but it stayed cloudy with light showers.

The rain didn't come to much, the soil was so dry it was hard to weed.
I had been so worried about Thursday and Friday because of pain andhot sun and hard work but actually both day went well, and yesterday I got a lift home as well so that helped, and I stopped the painkillers after lunch and have been OK.
I will have to get some advice though, because codeine is addictive and if my return to being a gardener is going to mean more pain, then I will have to see what the alternatives are.

So, I got home early, and just did the usual tv and dinner, writing, music, and relaxing.

I had another night of vivid dreams, still getting fear dreams that the Diocese attack again and drive me from my home.
I had a bit of a lie in this morning, then I put the washing on and did my music.
I did a clothes wash, including my work clothes, hung that out and put the bed linens and mats on to wash, I was most miffed when the birds dive bombed my washing on the line, and my pyjamas and knickers suddenly looked like I had had an accident! The birds were snickering in the trees and I was most put out.

Anyway, the washing is all washed and dried and I cooked special potatos and a kind of personal recipe of beef, onions and potatos, fried, as well.
I have done a lot of music today, and have also been out to deliver letters and drop my prescriptions off.

It has been a sunny day with a strong cold wind, the sea has been rough, foamy and roaring.
It was roaring all day yesterday but I hardly got to see it.
It is difficult to know what to wear in weather like this, sunny but cold in the wind or shade.

Now I am sitting at the computer and Pie in the Sky is on tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.