Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 4 April 2015

Easter Saturday Morning

Good morning,

Well it was a long day yesterday, hence no evening update.

In the morning I missed the Walk of Witness as I was trying to sort out paperwork for the sponsored walk.

I got into town just in time for the Midday Service as the buses were on a Bank Holiday service and Go-Slow.
The Midday service was good. It was what I expect from that church, because they are good.

Then I popped into the shop to drop the walk paperwork off and have a cuppa and things, the shop was only open for a few hours.

Then I got caught up in talking to someone when I was trying to hurry to church.

I had the choice of two 3pm services and I caught the bus to one of them.
It was good, but it did go on for two hours.
I always forget that the Gospel is 5 pages on Good Friday, and standing for the whole thing when it is sung, is hard work.
I went dizzy and nearly fell down the steps.

Then I made my way home, for the next service.

The next service of course, was remembering The Passover. Which I did alone, because there are no Jewish people in the district.

All I did was read the Passover Story, which makes me cry, because my Dad always read it, and I prepared the lamb and bitter herbs.
Normally we used to dress in our best clothes for Passover, but this time I decided it was fitting to eat standing and in my walking clothes as my ancestors did. Because, in perfect symmetry, not only am I able to have the seven day holiday for the first time, but I am also starting the pilgrimage on Monday.
My passover meal of lamb, bitter herbs and Schloer instead of wine, was was very nice.

Then I went down to the sea in the rain. Then I went and got provisions for the walk.

When I came home, I did all the hoovering and cleaning and polished the boots.
Then I put clean linens on the bed, the cat gets miffed when the bed has no linens and is all in a heap.

I went to bed early, I had a restless night with church and Jersey nightmares, I wonder if the cat gets seasick when I am restless.
I woke and it was still dark and I fell asleep again, and woke late, although for once that is entirely permitted.

I have had breakfast and written a letter in response to the one I got in the post.
The cat is chasing a Bertolli tub round the kitchen, he has bertolli on his face.

It is a grey rainy day.

I have a new garden to arrange but I am on holiday and I must be strict and ask to arrange it next weekend.

I didn't get the job I applied for, apparently I came joint second in the final decision, after being in the shortlist of eight, to be honest I don't care, I would prefer not to take on a full time job, but I am going to continue applying for jobs as well as taking on gardens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.