Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 6 April 2015

Easter Monday Evening

Good evening,

Well, what a cracking day to start the walk.
Awesome weather, good luck with the tides, and covered maybe 22 miles to start with.
The end of the walk this afternoon was beautiful, walking along the shore, the tide in and a turquoise sea, lots of happy families enjoying the sea and sun and Easter Holiday.
And there was my friend waiting to collect me, and she brought a flask of tea and some chocolate with her.

I got home and immediately did an instant macaroni cheese, and had a bath, sorted out clothes and a packed lunch for tomorrow.

I have a slightly pulled tendon but otherwise am not too bad. So it is massage machine and deep heat and hope for the best.

I had to choose between the usual Simpsons and Hollyoaks and Nanny McPhee, so I watched the Simpsons and am now watching Nanny McPhee.

Early night, for an early start in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.