Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I had a nice bike ride along the front this morning but the wind was bitingly cold and upset my asthma and ears,
Then I continued my general paperwork and blogwork and went through the music syllabus before I went to church.

Church was lovely, it always is on Mothering Sunday, although sadly the weather refused to be typical Mothering Sunday weather and remained grey and cold.

The service was refreshing and the children talked to us about mothers and handed out sweets to all the ladies, that the children had made in Sunday school, and they were lovely, peppermint creams and fudge :) in little yellow boxes.

Then I came home and got on with my dinner, I has pre-prepared the potatos and carrots, so I par-boiled the potatoes before putting them on to roast, put the chicken in when it was time, and then put the carrots on to boil, then I made gravy from oxo and carrot water and chicken juice and gravy thickener. It was a good meal, and although I had made healthy eton mess from crushed merangue nests with fat free yogurt and fresh grapes, I was so full from lunch that dessert will wait for later.
I am relaxing with my new books.

I may well go to welfare later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.