Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 28 March 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well it was the usual scramble to get to work yesterday. I hope it doesn't get worse when the clocks change!
Although my whole routine goes to pot in the coming week. I am doing a different shift on Tuesday due to an interview in the afternoon, then Wednesday is my last shift on the grounds team for a while because I am not working on Good Friday and then the Great Walk starts on Easter Monday, for a week. It is all going to be different, so I hope I will be waking up in time when things get back to normal.
I have checked the long range forecast for the Great walk and it looks really good, I just need to check footpaths and do a little point-to-point map, it is fairly easy because I have done this enough times now, but it is never good to be over-confident, as I found out halfway through the last walk.
This time I have support and I am not having to personally collect the sponsorship money either, so it is going to be lovely.

Anyway, back to yesterday, I got to work in time, a bit early, which I prefer, and I had plenty to do, none of it very interesting, but I worked hard, removing grass from gravel, we all hate that? :) pruning, cutting back, edging, putting in a new border, removing large stones from the gravel, all sorts of little jobs, working steadily, using a bit more energy than I had, because I am still not work fit really, although I am improving.

Anyway, I managed to get the sequence of buses that got me home earlier, those who don't know about the buses, they are a bit hit and miss and everything is one or two bus rides from home.

I was tired and aching so .I watched the Simpsons, I was always ok with the Simpsons but since starting work again, they have become part of my routine.
I did chicken for supper, had a bath, did some paperwork and briefly did my music before having an early night. My housemate was out all night.

I woke this morning to wind and rain, still no hope of digging the garden I have to dig, and time is running out, I need to get it done while the owners are away.
So I have been trying to get the cat to let me take photos of him but he turns away every time.
My housemate is home, she seems tired.
I am doing some admin now, I must look up the status of the footpaths on the Great Walk, the boss says about £500 has come in for the walk.
Those who know I do this walk in November or December, I am trying out an early spring walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.