Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 15 February 2015

Sunday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well I slept ok, vivid dreams that faded to nothing, woke needing the loo, slept again, woke in the early morning with the cat pestering me for food, eventually got up and got tea.

Sunday is all lazy in the sunshine and cool wind, a good day to be lazy, and I am exceptionally tired today despite a good night's sleep. Tired with a slight headache and tight muscles, and occasionally my stomach turns over. Maybe I got sick, dunno why, I think the tiredness may be from the virus, I am tired by 9pm, ready to sleep, and I am out like a light when I go to bed, but today I am more tired than usual.
I did get a lot done yesterday though.

One of my worries is that now I have started writing seriously, my brain is full of writing, ideas and inspiration and worries about how to portray things and of course, being sued for the more serious books that will be written later, maybe I should worry about that when the time comes :) but because I am autistic, I go into overdrive easily.
There is a short story deadline tonight at midnight and I doubt I will even get an entry in.

I went to church, I decided to pop into the church round the corner, they know me vaguely and I know them vaguely, they know me as someone who photographs their festivals, mainly, I have attended one service there before, and they always invite me to attend.

My beloved churches here have been saying I am most welcome back, and they say it while buying me cookies, which is far too persuasive, but a change is as good as a rest, and I had been thinking about a rest before I even went away for a month. So I will go back to them, of course, in time, but I still have the after effects of the church of England's treatment of me, which means I sometimes need a break from being close to church people.

Anyway, the service this morning was powerful, emotional and food for thought.
Then there was a cuppa and various people saying it was good to see me and I am welcome, which is always good in a church, and of course they remember me doing photography at the festivals.

It is a lovely day, and people will be out on the front, enjoying walks, so I will bike down after lunch, I will do chops and potatoes and carrots for lunch and Eton Mess for pudding (my healthy version)and I will grab a shower with some coal tar to get the itch out. Maybe it will ease my tense muscles too.

I suppose I will go to the welfare this evening, and maybe to church too, but I have so much writing to do. And a huge book to read, well actually I have loads of books to read at the moment, I ate the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.