Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Wednesday Morning

Good morning,

I woke early. My housemate was bumping about as he was preparing to go away for two months, so I got up and drank tea and wished him a happy holiday, so now there are only two very quiet people here, me and someone who only lives here part time out of necessity. The missing housemate is looking after his mother after he was ill.
So three away and two quiet people left at the moment.

I am not finding inspiration to write, so I am just ambling through my daily websites. We are supposed to be out walking on Sunday but the BBC is showing galeforce winds and rain for Sunday.

I opened the curtain to watch the dawn and the sunrise, but it is funny how opening the curtain let so much cold in, the curtains must really retain the heat.

I have had peanut butter on toast for breakfast. Peanut butter is very high fat and normally I don't have it any more. I must get back into the diet.

Yesterday the world suddenly woke up after Christmas, and I got so many texts and phonecalls I couldn't believe it.

Today I am going to a board game club, I will meet the lady who helps me, and we will talk as well as seeing how the board games club works.
And this evening I will go to training as it starts back up, and apart from that, although I am not fit for work, I am looking for work, because I need to be in therapy and the NHS don't offer anything effective and I am on the waiting list for good therapy that I will pay for, so I need to work to pay for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.