Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 29 January 2015

Thursday Night

Good evening,

Well I minded the shop quietly all afternoon, then the schoolgirl volunteer came in and no-one had told me what to get her to do, so I asked her what she would like to do, and she decided to walk round the stock and make sure it was all neat and tidy and in place.
Then the boss came back and I could finish, because he wants me to run the shop tomorrow, 9.30am to 2pm. Which is fine, but I shouldn't be up so late. The snow won't stop the buses on the main road or me walking into town if I need to.

I got home at about 5pm and got some chicken on to cook as I prepared to go out.

I had my chicken and headed into town to meet the others, I got a latte as I waited, as I rarely get a night out or anything special.
Then we all met up, about 12 of us in the end, and we hogged the back row of the cinema.

'The Theory of Everything' Wouldn't have been my first choice of film if I had been alone, but others wanted to see it, so that was fine.
It was a very powerful film, and it seemed to go on and on, but really it was only two and a half hours.
It was about Stephen and Jane Hawkins, and their relationship and Stephen's deterioration in health.

It is an incredibly emotional and descriptive film, portraying Jane's loyalty and devotion to Stephen very well, what she went through, and in the end, how, despite that, he left her, although the bright side is that they remained friends and she married Jonathan and was happy, and the Hawkins had three children and three grandchildren.

I liked the fact that Stephen Hawkin had such a sense of humour, humour can make any darkness brighter, I know that.

My Dad didn't like Stephen Hawkin, and I thought it was just because Dad was an incredibly intellectual man himself but also a devout Christian. My Dad had a degree in Mathematics and Physics, and of course Stephen Hawkins was an atheist, but of course if my dad knew about how Stephen left Jane after she had looked after him so devotedly, he would have blatantly have disapproved of that. Dad was completely faithful and devoted to Mum, he was a one-woman man.

Actually the film did cause flashbacks to Dad, especially the collapse and hospital scenes.
The Diocese of Winchester didn't allow me to grieve my Dad, because they were too busy destroying me, and even now, I can't risk grief for anyone or anything I have lost, because that, combined with the ongoing destroyal, could finish me off.

Anyway, it was 10.25pm as I left the cinema and crossed the road and got on the bus, the cinema was hot and I thought I would be shivering when I came out, but despite ice everywhere, it didn't feel cold.

Nearly midnight and I am being relied on to run the shop tomorrow, so goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.