Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 15 January 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning peeps,

The blogs are statting well this morning.

Well last night as the storms hit, I slept deeply and peacefully, no dreams that I can recall.
I woke as my housemate hurried out to work, maybe late.
The wind apparently hit over 90mph here during the night, and there is flooding and bits of damage.

I am feeling very lazy, I need to get myself together and walk the bike down to the shop for repairs to the sabotage done by the little monsters in town, I think they only undid the brakes and ran for it, but I cannot redo the brake cables myself, so it has to be done by the shop.
The weather is still bad.
I bet the sea has done some  damage to the town, I will see.

A quiet day, just the bike and some writing to do, hopefully.

Tomorrow and the weekend also due to be quiet, going to church with someone tomorrow evening, maybe vigil Mass on Saturday, and normal church on Sunday, and a trip to the welfare as well.
Just resting peacefully hopefully, and sometimes that is what is needed.
With regards to work, I am waiting for the agreement that I can work and I have various casual hours offered, so that is ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.