Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 18 January 2015

Sunday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well I had some anxiety as I tried to sleep, but then I slept, dreamless and peaceful until this morning.
My eyes hurt a bit today, dunno why.
I got up and started the first edit of the book as I considered going to Mass, I really should have gone, mum gets a bit uptight about me missing Mass on a Sunday.
 I didn't go to Mass, not because of the book but because it is all hills to get there and the roads and pavements are icy, and I was worried about trying to bike in that or having an asthma attack from the cold air in case I tried to hurry to Mass on foot, it is a half hour walk.

I decided to see what I can go to this evening instead.
I have spent the day both editing the book and doing the housework. I have plenty of housework as a housemate moved out, leaving a number of months worth of rubbish and crockery in his room.

 I will go to the welfare later as usual.

It is now bright and sunny but cold, supposed to be snow and sleet, and there are snow clouds looming.

My housemate is doing a 'hearty stew' but I did boiled egg sandwiches and coffee as I did the housework, so I will have hearty stew for my supper :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.