Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 25 January 2015

Sunday Evening

Good evening,

Thankfully it was planned to be a quiet day. although the various tasks I had hoped to do, and the actual relaxing went straight out the window when I foumd out that the church were whining again.

The Deanery of Jersey want their conflicted report published, and one of their members, from the Town Church, the departing Bailiff, without mentioning he is a member of the Dean's church, decided to use his parting words to try and persuade the Bishop and people that the conflicted cover-up Steel report should be published.

So I spent the day dealing with that, and ended up ill with pain because of the tension as well.

I did soup and bread and roast potatos for lunch, at about 3pm, because of the church rubbish.
Then I got some housework and tasks done, thankfully things aren't too bad, task-wise, but I could have done without the church and their rubbish today, any day, they will kill me from stress and damage to my health if this nonsense doesn't stop.

It is a mild and breezy day, I have hardly been out.

I did sandwiches for supper. Not an ideal supper for me, but never mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.