Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 3 January 2015

Saturday Evening

Good evening,

Well I have been a bit unfocussed today. Doing odds and ends.
It has been raining and then the rain stopped and it got cold.

I biked into town earlier, I got some essentials and had a rare packet of fish and chips, sheltering to eat them as it was raining.

I came home tired, but still unfocussed, so not much writing.
So I watched some Buffy, and then went out riding on the buses.
My housemate was getting off the bus as I got on, he has never seen me actually wearing a coat before! :)
He thought I was going partying all night, so he was surprised that I have just come back in.

I will now write, and I will cook some chicken.

You wonder why I am not doing much, well, hibernation season partly ends on Monday and I return to some activities, but I am now focussing on my writing a lot more, so I wont be on quite the busy schedule I was before if I can help it. I like the peace here, the way I can sit here for what seems like hours, writing, and I look at the time and only 30 minutes have passed and there is no one in the world here apart from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.