Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 30 January 2015

Friday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well, I was dreaming as I started to surface from a long and peaceful sleep.
I dreamed that I was walking with my adoptive Mum, and we were walking away from a supermarket with trolleys full of groceries.
Then a whole gang of homeless people came along, people I knew, and my adoptive Mum vanished as the homeless hassled me.
They were being so insulting that I turned on them and gave them a real telling off and watched them back off.
It is funny, I woke and surfaced from the depths of my soft warm nest, I realised immediately that the homeless would never treat me like that, nor would I lash out at them like that, that was the Church of England I was arguing with, because the church are nasty, the homeless aren't and I would never want to fight with the homeless like that, but the church are a different matter.

I rose sleepily from my bed, made a bad cuppa, threw it away, made a good cuppa and some toast and had a shower and dressed.
Then I made my way into town on the first rural bus, the sky was blue with snow and the wind was freezing.
I sat in a cafe in town with a cuppa, as I was early, and then walked up to the shop.
The boss unlocked the shop, put a float in the till, and gave me instructions for the delivery driver, then off he went, leaving me in charge.

We were set up early so the shop was open early and the first sale was before the normal opening time, which is a bonus, it has been steady today, and takings are already slightly up, I think.
I am keeping a little commentary on my notepad, so I can query things with the boss later, I never knew I would be a shop type person again, it was never really me, I used to mind the newsagents when I was a student but I thought that was it.

It is bright and sunny and cold outdoors now. I am trying to decide if I want a walk when I finish work, depending on tide times I may walk round the tidal path round the cliffs.

I think I should run a blog called 'The Chattery shop' and it will be an anecdote blog, may make a book, for example a woman just came in and to be honest, she smelled of sweat, as she went out, she said to the man with her 'I hate the smell of that shop'.
The shop actually smells slightly of incense or room sprays and soaps as we sell them, maybe that's why she hates the smell. I do hear some interesting departing words from customers, don't they realise we aren't deaf?

I could go to club tonight, if I wanted to, hmmm :)

The open letter to Fisher is currently 8-5 in my favour on 264 reads,  and on the blog the letter calling for their resignation is on 90.
Good going.
I wish I didn't have to do it though.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.