Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 2 January 2015

Friday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

I seem to have forgotten to update the blog.

Last night I couldn't sleep. It's strange, because on New Year's Eve I could barely stay awake for midnight, and last night I was still awake at 1.30am, so I wandered sleepily into the kitchen and startled my housemate who was sitting there quietly. He is nocturnal but quiet.
I did some boiled eggs in case I was awake hungry, I couldn't tell.
Then I tried to sleep again.
It was about 3am by the time I dropped off, having done everything I could, re-arranged the bedding, re-arranged my life, etc.
I tried to think about something boring, like a lemon, but I kept slicing the lemon and adding it to drinks and recipes, and the same happened when I did times tables, I ended up doing square roots.
What do you do about insomnia?

Anyway, 3am asleep, 9am awake.

The day has been bright and cold after yesterdays gales and rain.

I have been watching films, and biked to the shop for bread and milk and the local paper at one point.

I have been writing a lot and watching more films.

The house in solemn stillness lay, so I did the bins and the washing up and a lot of sorting out.
And I did my washing and put it out, although I will have to get it in later as it is due to rain tonight.

I also did some cooking. How domesticated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.