Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Please excuse the lack of blog, I have been rather busy.

I woke this morning feeling tired and stressed, and I had a shower, several cups of tea, and got on with the cards for the elderly folk. I found I was 10 cards short, so I sent an email and I was to hand in the done cards and get some more today, which I did.

A busy morning went ahead, but I felt ill and tired.
I realised when my friends collected me for the Christmas Dinner, that I was going down with a cold, which rarely happens, but at least I can't get flu, cos mean old doctor jabbed me.

The meal was a delight, there were 35 of us, and the food was excellent and the staff were lovely, it was at an old manor house which is now a restaurant, rather posh, but we were allowed in.

So, we had a lovely time, but when I was full of roast turkey dinner, I felt even more ill and tired.
So when my friends dropped me home, I cancelled the rest of the day's activities, even this evening's vital activity, but they understood as other people had called in sick the same.

So I wandered into my bed and slept for two hours.

I woke up to the news that the downstairs boilers have failed, so we have no heating down here, it is a cold december night, but my room is warm so I am not bothered, the manager spoke to the landlord and he got her to give me a heater just in case I got cold.
The boilers will be fixed tomorrow when the landlord gets here. It's ok though, because I am warm and I don't need anything.

I walked up to the shop, got reduced ham, cucumber and homous for sandwiches, and then I went in the other shop and got some Beechums all in one and some lozenges, I thought the lady at the counter would be worried about serving a customer with a cold, but she had a cold too.
I so rarely get colds, but I must encourage the cold symptoms to go so that it doesn't affect my asthma.

It is a cold clear night with strong cold winds, and bad weather is due in, which may yet again disrupt the visit my adoptive mum has planned for Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.