Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Yesterday afternoon I had to go and collect my bike as I had left it in town while we did the furniture removals.
The bike was chewing through it's tether and trying to bite the other bikes, dunno where it gets it's nortyness from.

Anyway, it was a cold evening and I drifted into sleep early and slept deeply, woke from nightmares into flashbacks which have continued through the day.

I think being in a new place sets my brain off with the fear of being trapped by the diocese and their police, so hopefully the bad dreams and morning depression will settle eventually.

Anyway, I woke at 6am, and staggered into the shower and a cup of tea.

Then I did odds and ends and stood on the cliff top as the sun rose through the clouds over the sea and into a clear sky.

Eventually I headed for church, where I spent the morning helping with a Christmas Fayre, that was fun, and I was sent home with three Christmas parcels and a new teddy (the toy kind, not the norty kind)
This is a very norty song about teddies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6HI5JQBhQ

My day is far from over, no rest for the norty, I wont get home until late.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.