Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Tuesday morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday was busy.
I was doing write ups of the walk, but I am still on the ipad so it was slow work.

The finances for the new place are still in transition so I couldn't renew my bus pass.
So I dragged the blue bike, kicking and snorting, onto the train, I have a train card and I biked from the station to caretakemy friend s house.
Then I biked to health and fitness.
Normally I dont bike these journeys, as I don't like biking on the road in the dark.
I got an award at health and fitness.
The sponsored walk is impressive exercise and also caused impressive weight loss despite me eating anything I fancied last week, my weightis down and fitness is up.

I biked back into town, I hadn't been to church social for weeks and was determined to get there but was early,  so I walked the front, helped a random old lady back to her hotel, and went to social.
Social was fun, and everyone wanted to talk about the walk.

I biked home to the news that the boilers had failrd, teething troubles for yhe new apartments, poor landlord out late trying to fix the boilers.
My apartment wasn't affected so they said they would camp in my room. Joking.

I slept a full night and woke to the seagull chorus, the seagulls are busy today. It is a cold windy winters day, and I am about to bike along the cliff to coffee.

I am in pain, I haven't got the pillows or temperature right in my new room yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.