Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Tuesday evening

Good evening peeps,

Well I have felt tired and low this afternoon, and as well as the sore throat, I developed a mild but persistent nosebleed, very odd.
I don't feel great.

This evening I headed for gym and swim. It was windy and rainy, such a change from the cold clear recent weather.

I got to the leisure centre and realised I had very little energy, I swam, and felt a bit better, did gym, not a huge training session, very gentle, and I cut short the treadmill session as my leg ached.

it isn't very far between the leisure centre and home, but in this weather I decided to get the bus home, only trouble was, someone annoyingly came into the bus shelter and lit a cigarette, so I decided to walk home and stop at the shopsfor something to eat, I am not hungry with such a raging throat, so it was hard to find anything, in the end I got a mini trifle and a soft pie.

As I walked home, I seemed to meet everyone I knew, only trouble was, it is hard to tell who people are in the dark with their hoods up.

I am feeling tired, rotten, and I want to sleep, only trouble is, I have about 30 Christmas cards left to do for the elderly folk, because everyone deserves some Christmas cheer, and my personal Christmas cards are only part done as well, and tomorrow I am busy from early until my friends collect me for Christmas meal, and then I will come back in the afternoon and back out again for the evening. Harhar, busybusy. I must get these cards done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.