Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Tuesday afternoon

Good afternoon,

A very tired blogger is trying to rest but is too wired and buzzing to to rest much, even with a temperature and a sore throat.

This morning, I scooted out of the house and down to church and forgot my breakfast, again! :)

The sun was shining over the sea and it was a cold winter day but I had to hurry and get to church to help.

I was allocated a stall at the fayre, it happened to be the craft stall, and I got covered in glitter and looked very festive as I tried to undo the ornemental boxes that the kids had made, because they had generously applied glitter glue, and some of the boxes were stuck shut! :)

It was a fun but busy morning and I enjoyed it, running the craft stall and chatting to my friends, and it was quite a generous morning, because, as with the other Christmas event, I ended up being given loads of stuff, cards, presents, mince pies, sweets, decorations, I came home tired, hungry, and laden with goodies.

I am very tired and my throat and head are sore, but leg a bit better. I certainly don't have flu, as the mean old doctor vaccinated me, and this doesn't seem to be a cold, yet. Dunno what it is.
I can't find the bag of lozenges anywhere, even though they were by the bed this morning, but at least I found a decent version of 'O' Holy Night' on Youtube.

I am on stand-down for the moment, it gets busy again tomorrow as well as the weather turning nasty.
It is nice to try and relax and do not a lot, but rather hard to do that as well, because December is buzzing with things happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.