Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 11 December 2014

Thursday afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well this morning I walked to the leisure centre as I needed to get some change for the lockers on the way.
It was a cold and windy morning with light drizzle.

I got to the leisure centre and went to the gym first, I overdid the treadmill and things and ended up hobbling.
I had taken a large cloth as I thought my nose would run and the cloth looked enough like a sweat towel, but my nose didn't run during gym, it ran afterwards. And I felt ill, and I decided I didn't want a swim in tepid water.

I walked round to the doctor's surgery to collect my prescription slips, to ensure that I have enough asthma meds over Christmas.
They had done all the scripts but had given me one wrong med, how annoying. So I have to go back for that on Monday.

Anyway, I hobbled towards home and stopped to drop the prescriptions off at my local chemist.

I got home, had more tea, and got on with cleaning the communal areas for the apartments.

By lunchtime I felt really ill, but I walked down to get my meds, then I went to the lunch club, dropped off the cards for the elderlies, and picked up a roast turkey dinner to bring home, it is only a short walk so the roast dinner was still hot and delicious when I got home.

Then I fell into bed and slept.

I woke and felt tired and shivery, as you do when you sleep in the day, so I turned the heater on, and did coffee, and started cleaning the flat, I did the bathroom first, and now the whole place looks a bit better.

I walked over to the cliffs, it is a cold windy afternoon with lots of dog walkers out, and ships sheltering in the bay, the sea being blown by the wind, and dark clouds hurrying over.

I feel a little bit better, so I may go out riding on buses.

We are just working out if my Mum comes over tomorrow what with the weather and me having a cold. It may wait until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.