Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 28 December 2014

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well I didn't go to church today. I was tired, lazy, restless.
So When I finally got myself ready, I booted myself out for bus riding.
It has been a bitter cold day, with temperatures just above freezing, but glorious wall-to-wall sunshine.
So I enjoyed it to the full, wandering contentedly around, and visiting a few lovely places and enjoying the views.

Eventually as the sun was setting and the cold increasing, I came home.

I put the small but powerful oil heater that was brought yesterday on, and then I cooked a huge roast meal.
I chopped up loads of chicken fillet, did loads of special potatos, and some carrots, and also cucumber, cheese, tomato, brown bread and butter and lightest philadelphia.
My housemate wandered in, drooling, he says my cooking always smells delicious.
Haha, I am not really a good cook, I just fling things in the oven :)

I watched ET as it was on in the kitchen and I put it on in here, and I did the washing up and am just doing domestic odds and ends.

Outside the temperature is below freezing but I need to go out to the bins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.