Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well I had a good roast lunch, then I have been busy writing, mainly short stories for my friend to appraise.

Then I have been writing the next batch of Christmas cards and preparing for tomorrow.

Monday is my busy day, and tomorrow is no exception, but I will have the ipad with me so I will be able to update and email while I am on the move.

The busy day tomorrow runs into the delayed visit by my adoptive mum on Tuesday, but thankfully the flat is clean and in order, so that will be ok, I have to collect her on Tuesday morning.

This evening I took a break from writing and enjoyed a walk along the cliffs in the dark, it was drizzling and the sea was wild.

I still have a neck ache and a migraine, which is a pain.

I am also sad that no one has sent me my alpine advent calender this year, please can I have my alpine advent calender, even though it is a bit late? :) It's from Jacqui Lawson.
I like playing with the alpine calender, it is so christmassy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.